Charlotte has been doing very well of late shes been talking alot,singing and really enjoying life...Her Nannie has been taking her to playgroup and she brought back a beautiful painting she did..
Im very pleased with how she is going in life...Shes actually very smart she knows our address which unfortunately will be changing soon so will have to get her to remember it..Her birthday is coming up very soon 9th June and the other day i was remembering how pregnant i was at this stage and how much i miss being pregnant.. I guess one day i will get my turn again and have that second child i have been longing for :)But other than thinking about baby stuff i have been organizing the wedding which has been postponed to April 09 the original date was going to be April 2010 but i really didn't want to wait that long so i decided Sept this year but then with having to move ive had to set it back to April 09 which sucks but what can you do huh?...We have decided on a Gothic/Victorian style theme but do you think i could pick a dress NO! im so undecided about my outfit..What pisses me off the most because I'm a bigger girl i have to pay double or more for a dress than all the thinner girls i mean I'm quite happy with my figure and so is my man why should i pay more because I'm fat? Anyway we have gotten the flowers already which are fake roses with black feathers as foliage i also have my shoes...I really love this dress/Corset and Skirt its going to cost me $850 but for standard sizes its $750 i will admit their standard sizes go to a size 20 which is fab but I'm bigger than that :(
I love it too pieces but the only down fall is the fact that it has a hoop skirt which means if i try to sit down UP SKIRT ACTION which spike wouldn't mind but my guests would be horrified.Spike still has no idea what hes wearing and Ive nearly booted him up the butt for it because we only have 10 months to go we also need to get Varian (best man) his outfit as well as Raven's (MOH)...As I'm so organized i know what I'm putting her in its just a matter of money and her telling me her waist size...
Wow im rambling so i will end it here for now love you all and thanks for reading :)
Jade
xxxxxx

2 comments:
I so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that dress Jade!!
Love the dress!! Good to see another red one ;)
Post a Comment